We look forward to seeing you at Rancho Verde RV Park!
Arrivals will be checked in and escorted to site until sunset. We do not park RVs after sunset due to large trees. Please plan your arrival accordingly or make prior arrangements if you expect to arrive after office hours. Late arrivals may park overnight in the large parking lot in front of the office. 5th wheels and trailers must have their own tow vehicle and not be towed to site by a towing service.
Check out by 11:00 AM
Monday – Saturday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Sunday: Open by appointment
- Please inquire at office regarding breed restrictions. 45 lb. weight limit.
- Must be on a short leash, never left unattended and please pick up after them.
- There are pet mitt stations throughout the park. Deposit the bags in the dumpsters.
- There is a fenced dog play area in the park (lower level by creek). Do not let your dog in the irrigation canal.
- Washer and dryers are each $1.75 (Quarters available at office).
- Pets are not allowed in laundry or shower area.
- No washing of pet blankets or bedding.
- Do not overload machines.
- The park is on a septic system. Place personal hygiene items in the bins provided in the restrooms.
- We appreciate not using harsh bleach or detergents in your RV and laundry.
- Washing RVs is NOT permitted. The office has a list of professional mobile washers for your convenience.
- No vehicle repair in park.
- No washing of trucks/cars.
The park has a fixed amount of bandwidth. Please do not stream videos, Netflix, YouTube etc. It makes it next to impossible for anyone else to access the internet.
In the summer we start watering and mowing around 8 AM, due to the heat. Please check with office regarding which days this takes place during your stay. We flood irrigate the lawn. If you discover the grass area around your RV flooded; do not worry, it will disappear in a few hours.
- Quarters for the laundry and a list of RV repair providers (i.e. mobile wash) are available at the office.
- If you have internet or RV issues, please let us know so we can help.
- There are a large number of attractions to see and trails to hike in the area. The office has a selection of brochures and information on local attractions and day trips.
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the park.
- Quiet time is from 9:00 PM – 7:00 AM
- NO smoking within 20 feet of any public building (office, laundry, restrooms)
- Be considerate of other guests if smoking.
- Speed limit in park is 10 mph.